system restart again
some how i ended up with a virus.
again.
just when i got my rss feeds organized and my bookmarks reset.
thank goodness for delicious.
i think the antivirus i had before wasn't good enough. i couldn't get the university's AV program to work because I couldn't fully uninstall the fragments of Norton that originally came with this computer, so I got Mcaffy (macaffry, whatever).
Now I managed to get norton to uninstall, but still can't get the university's program to completely install, it get to 99% and then i get an error message.
so we're going to try Trend Micro, as recommended from my girlfriend who used to work for 'cow box computer company' tech support
::sigh::
i hate technology some times
1 commenting on my life:
Get Avast (avast.com) NOW. It rocks, is free (for the home version), is super safe (I've had it on three machines and no problem yet)... and did I mention it's free?
I just read the rest of your post... if the cow box thingie doesn't work, then. ^_^
Post a Comment