feeling less worthless
This last semester I sat around with my thumb up my arse. I was waiting for paperwork to come through. I had already done as much deed research as I thought I could, I was so sick of everything. I felt like I was just spinning my wheels.
That's why this semester I decided to take a class on Resource Laws and an Independent Study. For the IS, I'm getting the graphics ready for our book so it can get to press sooner.
Then I was asked to help advise a starting museum.
And last week I stopped by the Park and found out about a few positions opening up soon.
So basically, I'm doing stuff.
Yesterday I read 300+ pages. Today I need to read a similar amount.
Wow.
I feel like I'm back in the groove.
... now to work on sleeping.
0 commenting on my life:
Post a Comment