Voting Roundup
Well, actually, thanks to the early voting process in Tennessee, I voted a few weeks ago. I've sent out reminder emails to people who hadn't made an intent to vote clear, and now I'm at work discussing our hopes and dreams in a particularly left wing office setting.
But now that we voted, what to do? (In addition to dragging other people to the polls)...
Free Stuff - A couple places are giving out free snacks as a reward for voting. You can bring proof (stubs/reciepts/regestration cards), but most take your word on it.
- Krispy Kreme - You get a free donut
- Starbucks - You get a free tall coffee
- Ben and Jerry's (after 6PM) - You get a free single scoop of icecream
Watch the Results
- Bruce Schneier at Making Light - as the polls close. Making Light beat CNN on the first poll results of the nation. Dixville Notch- Obama:15, McCain:6. We have a good start!
- Democracy Now - 7PM-Midnight EST
- GRITtv - Noon-2PM

0 commenting on my life:
Post a Comment