A regular Monday
Answer to the riddle... and I'm going above and beyond. I found a 9 letter word that can be reduced: splitting, spitting, sitting, siting, sting, ting, tin, in, I
I found an awesome streaming NPR site: KAXE ( http://www.kaxe.org/kaxe_live/index.html ) out of Grand Rapids. They play a bunch of Jazz/Blues/World/Americana. And their news/Human Interest are a whole bunch of green/enviro/soc articles. For example, I just heard about a green Bar Mitzvah and a promotion for a piece of coal miners realizing that just what their impact was (what their labor was worth, that they could interrupt the power supply). Oh, and the weather is a high of 20... in Grand Rapids. Not surprising.
What did I get done:
2- Go to Target and get new bins.
4- Check BookMovement site for accuracy
9- keep room clean
Yay!
--
-Eliz"D2 92 F9 F2 A2 A5 1D E8 96 51 F9 14 16 46 C9 26"abeth
The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now. - Thich Nhat Hanh
The whole moon and the entire sky are reflected in one dewdrop on the grass. - Dogen
0 commenting on my life:
Post a Comment