30 January 2009

beer (and sleep)

for starters, this came through my myspace bulletins from Rogue Breweries:

The 4th annual Chocolate Festival is happening this weekend at the World Forestry Center in Portland Or.

Rogue is the only brewery pouring at this event.

We will be selling Chocolate Stout on Draft, Chocolate Stout bottles, Imperial Chocolate Stout bottles, Valentines Day Gift Boxes, Rogue Creamery Chocolate Stout Cheddar, and Chocolate Stout Pumpernickel Bread

Come indulge yourselves in Chocolate mayhem.





(yum, I want chocolate stout cheddar)


So I haven't slept well for the last many weeks.  Some days are better than others.  I just really want 6 hours of sleep, even if the cats wake me up.  I've just gotten tired of waking up and laying for hours... or as last night was, not falling asleep until 4AM.

I've tried going to bed a decent times, I'm up at 7-730, so I thought that 10 to 11 or even on late nights at midnight, but never later.  Even on weekends, I'm in bed midnightish to 1 and up by 9, if not 8.

The few nights that I have slept better, though, I've noticed a trend: I was drinking.

It made me think of an article that I had been reading ( http://www.feministing.com/archives/012592.html ).  Now the question is, how much does that apply to me?

0 commenting on my life: