I went out and saw... it made me feel...
I went out on Saturday night with Mssr. E to meet L and R at the Bistro for a drink. There was a party there, but without my glasses I couldn't quite make them out. As the party was dissipating I had a nudge on my shoulder. It was Adam, Aaron's old roommate, he was there for a wedding shower.
I liked Adam, he seemed good before. We never really got to know each other because Aaron had some odd "nobody likes me" issue going on, and with all my ... insecurities... I didn't push it.
It made me wonder about Aaron. He wasn't there, of course. That's probably for the best. But it made me think what he was up to. I don't wish people to not be enjoying themselves, but I just couldn't bring myself to think of "hopefully he's having fun too." I actually wished for him, now that I had been reminded into thinking of him, to be miserable.
I feel like such a horrible person. But he made me feel worse...
0 commenting on my life:
Post a Comment